My pricing is very reasonable and affordable. I offer an obligation free meeting – a get to know each other. If you wish to book me as your Celebrant, there is an initial payment of $150 to confirm your booking in my diary. The final payment is due 4 weeks prior to your ceremony (total rarely exceeding $600).
You will receive the following:
- Completion of Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM)
- Lodgment of legal documents to Registrar of Births Deaths and Marriages. I also lodge on your behalf, an Application for your Official Marriage Certificate. This certificate is used if you wish to change your bank accounts, driver’s licence, passport etc. There is a fee of $45.00 payable to Births Deaths and Marriages for this certificate – www.justice.qld.gov.au/justice-services/births-deaths-and-marriages. This price usually increases by $2.00 every July.
- Sample selection of ceremonies to get you started thinking about what style of ceremony you want. Range of resources to build your ceremony
- Unlimited phone calls, emails and meetings as required
- Rehearsal (if required)
- PA equipment
- Only one ceremony per day
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your ceremony
- Signing table and chairs
- Conducting your Ceremony
- Travelling costs
- Couples Marriage Certificate and presentation copy of your Ceremony
Please give me a call on 0429 997 771 regarding the costs involved in performing your special ceremony.